Steve’s Carts 2 Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 165,735 views |
What is Steve’s Carts 2 Mod?
Steve’s Carts 2 introduces a modular system where you can build a huge amount of carts(hundred of thousands) by combining the parts you want. Steve’s Carts 2 is just in alpha but seems to be quite stable, but if you want to use a non alpha mod you can use Steve’s Carts 1, down below. This page will be expanded in the near future. And yes, it’s now for multiplayer.
To get started building carts you should build a cart assembler. Then you’ll need a hull of your choice as well as all the modules you wanna add. Then you can just do so in the assembler. You also need coal in the left hand slot of the two slots on the right. The cart will be placed in the right hand one when it’s done.
Steve’s Carts 2 Mod Video:
Steve’s Carts 2 Mod Recipes:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Fixed another issue with the smelter modulers that caused problems with their carts.
Steve’s Carts 2 Mod Download Links: