Strait Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Frames Made Flatter)
Author: gibraltarMC ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 963 views
Strait Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 just makes it possible to place item frames on the bottom or top of blocks.
There are some things to note. Compasses will point the right direction in frames above blocks (i.e. on the ground), but not in frames below blocks (i.e. on the ceiling). That cannot be fixed with making Strait a core mod. Maps placed in frames will be represented by a pointer on the map that points south. If you want to make a map room that has maps wrap from floor to wall or ceiling to wall, a small portion of the map won’t render because item frames are raised a bit off the block.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2