Strata Mod 1.7.10
Author: blueyu2 ❘ September 10, 2016 ❘ 8,001 views
Strata Mod 1.7.10 adds two layers of stone, called strata, into the world.
- Each strata is harder than the last, needing a higher tier pickaxe to mine.
- Each layer is 23 blocks deep, with the bottom layer starting from bedrock.
- Stone in the first strata is vanilla Minecraft stone, and can be mined as usual.
- Stone in the second strata requires at least an Iron Pickaxe to mine.
- Stone in the third strata requires at least a Diamond Pickaxe to mine.
- Dirt and gravel are also affected by Strata, and require a shovel of the relevant tier to mine.
- Ore is only affected visually, and can be mined with the same pickaxe as the ore it is based off of.
How to install Strata Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Strata Mod 1.7.10