Stuck to the Ceiling Map
Map types: Parkour
Author: Blockhead7360 ❘ September 21, 2016 ❘ 769 views
Stuck to the Ceiling Map. Don’t float upwards in this easy-to-challenging stay-under-the-blocks singleplayer Minecraft levitation map. Go through 9 levels (not including the training level at the beginning) of staying underneath the path way while floating upwards. Get off the pathway? You float upwards to your death! Run out of levitation? You float downwards to your death! So, basically, stay in the middle.
- 9 levels of pure awesomeness!
- Go under END STONE BRICK BLOCKS to teleport 8 blocks downward.
- Go under PACKED ICE to remove the levitation effect at the end of levels or at checkpoints.
- Moving platforms! (or should I say ceilings?)
- 2 sprint levels – You must sprint into the level and not let go of forward (or else you’ll stop sprinting).
- 2 Maze/Decision levels!
This map is singleplayer only.
How to install Stuck to the Ceiling Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download links for Stuck to the Ceiling Map:
For Minecraft 1.9.4