Summer Decorations Command Block
Author: The SpellBook (http://bit.ly/TheSpellBookYT) ❘ July 12, 2016 ❘ 3,228 views
Summer Decorations Command Block adds in Decorations that you’re able to add to your beaches. These include Beach Chairs, Parasols, Lifeguard Chairs and Sand Castles.
Command Block Showcases:
You’ll get the crafting recipes and how to destroy a decoration when you right-click the START sign. But here are the crafting recipes anyways:
- Parasol: 4 sticks, 10 red dye and 10 white banners.
- Beach Chair: 4 sticks, 4 quartz slabs.
- Lifeguard Chair: 3 iron trapdoors, 8 sticks and 1 quartz slab.
- Sand Castle: 2 sand and one wooden shovel.
- Just click the “DESTROY” sign on the machine.
- If you do this, the drumkit will stay into your world.
- You can’t remove it or use the spawn egg though.
- If you want to destroy all of the furniture in the world, use this special command: /kill @e[tag=SUm]
- Watch out, if you use that, you won’t get the spawn eggs back from the placed decorations.
Summer Decorations Command
For Minecraft 1.10.x and 1.9.x