The Crazy Fun Parkour 2 Map
Map types: Parkour
Author: BugStep ❘ September 23, 2016 ❘ 7,728 views
Welcome to a short sprint parkour map where you go go fast, sanic speed. The Crazy Fun Parkour 2 Map
The Crazy Fun Parkour 2 Map Screenshots:
- If you spawn in the wrong place, type /tp 228 129 87 to get to the start of the map.
- You might spawn with a bunch of items in your inventory. You don’t need these, so please get rid of them.
- Be sure that the commands /setblock, /tp, /fill, /effect and /particle work for you if they don’t for some reason (They are vanilla commands). The map uses each of these commands.
- You should keep particle effects on for visual effects in the map.
- Approximate Play Time: 15 – 25 minutes
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for The Crazy Fun Parkour 2 Map:
For Minecraft 1.8