The Creep Mod
Author: MCZaphelon ❘ March 4, 2014 ❘ 33,987 views
What mod does?
This mod adds in an entirely new dimension to Minecraft which is populated by creepers. It is a habitable place with trees and lakes, somewhat unlike the Nether. There are a variety of blocks and items that can be obtained in the Creep.
Block and Item descriptions:
- Creepstone: Main resource found in the Creep, can be crafted into tools and armor.
- Gunpowder Block: Commonly generated within the Creep, drops 4 Gunpowder. It is quite soft.
- Solid Nitroglycerine: Generated in the Creep on occasion. It drops 4 Nitroglycerine Powder and is firm.
- Arbitrium Ore: Generated in the Creep somewhat rarely. It can be smelted to receive an Arbitrium Shard. A pickaxe is needed to mine it.
About the creep:
The Creep is basically an entire new dimension, a dimension that is the noble Creeper’s homeland! Fortunately, the cuddly creatures you encounter in this new land are not your typical explody-creepers, and will only go for the nuclear hug if they decide you are unfriendly (in other words, punching them is a bad idea). But the Creep is not only a haven for Creepers, it can also be yours, too! There are a bucketload of ores lying around in the ground, which will certainly aid you in your survival in the Creep, as well as various plants and livestock for your nutritional needs. Strange forces have given rise to floating islands and have chemically altered all the oceans into liquid nitroglycerine, a powerful explosive that can be picked up with a certain kind of bucket. Whether you conquer the Creepers or live among them, something interesting is bound to happen!
The Creep Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Notes: This is a Forge mod, so (barring and Block, Item or Biome ID conflicts) it should work well with other Forge mods for the most part. If you have any ID conflicts, just go into.minecraft/config/TheCreep.cfg and change the numbers in that file.
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2