The Ebon Mod
Author: Vazkii ❘ September 11, 2016 ❘ 5,722 views
The Ebon Mod is a mod that makes zombies more useful by dropping stuff that actually helps. This mod specifies in adding an array of items around the “ebon” theme, that is: Kill mob, get items, craft thing, get better thing.
Later on the Tech Tree you start to become a necromancer as you master spells and more!
The Configuration file for this mod is located in /.minecraft/vazkii/config/ebon.cfg, it will only be there after you installed the mod(and Forge + Vazcore) and ran the game at least once.
- Open your Minecraft launcher.
- Open the “Options” menu near the “login” button
- Use the link in the Options menu to open the .minecraft directory
- Navigate to the bin folder.
- Open minecraft.jar and the Forge version you downloaded with appropriate archive software. (i.e WinRAR, 7-Zip)
- Drag all contents from Forge into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder from the minecraft.jar
- Close both minecraft.jar and Forge download.
- Go back to the .minecraft directory.
- While inside the .minecraft directory, create a new folder titled “mods”, assuming there isn’t one already.
- Drag and drop the entire VazCore .zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip)
Installing The Ebon Mod:
- Drag and drop The Ebon Mod.zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip