The Ender Scrolls – Gates to The End Map
Map types: Adventure
Author: schrumpfkopf666 ❘ September 22, 2016 ❘ 69,484 views
About The Ender Scrolls – Gates to The End Map
The Ender Scrolls. Elder Scrolly typical, your adventure begins in a prison. But the guards let you out to help against enemies who are attacking the village. After that you find out about the Daedra-Enderman Hybrid Elijah who tries to release the Daedric-Lords on Nirn with the connection of Nirn and the Daedra-Realms with the “End”. On your way to stop him you’ll meet NPC’s and Guilds like the mageguild.
You are in Arenor, a province in an alternate Tamriel (continent of The Elder Scrolls). You have an open world with 67 Quests ( Main/Guild/Special/Side Quests) and many NPC’s. Gates to the End is a big adventure!
The Ender Scrolls – Gates to The End Map Screenshots:
Which are mostly like informations, you can read at the beginning of the map. Exept the typical “Don’t break blocks” there are mostly only hints.
- The map is divided into 3 parts.
- Easy (green)/Medium (yellow)/Hard (red)
How strong the enemies are depends on the region. To survive you need the fitting items:
- Easy: Leather – Wooden armor / Wooden – Iron Weapons
- Medium: Iron armor / Diamond Weapons
- Hard: Diamond armor / Emerald Weapons +
There are also battlezones with fast respawning enemies.
- Easy: The island west of the snow forest
- Medium: the snow forest (Grumash-Forest)
- Hard: The Swamp in the east
The gamedifficulty should be peaceful or easy.The normal hostile mobs are disabled, so it only changes hunger and life regeneration. I recommend to switch between the difficulties often.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Custom NPCs Mod.
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.