The Forgotten Island IV MapFiled Under Minecraft Maps | Author: noobeCraft | February 26, 2013 | 26,021 views
A survival map where the point is to survive. You can just play minecraft like you use to on this map. Explore the amazing terrain and hidden dungeons.
In dungens you find stronger enemys, then you normaly find in vanilla minecraft, like: Lighting Creepers, Zombies with regen, jumping spiders, and much more. There is also epic loot to be found and “Spirits” that you can use to trade with vilagers for more epic loot.
You find villager all around the Island (someone are hidden) that trade you epic items!
This map contains:
- 6 Custom dungeons
- Alot of different custom items!
- Custom trees (there is only custom trees)
- Custom villager trades
- A lot of fun!
- Download and Unzip to “TFI-IV” folder.
- Then you end up with a normal folder called “TFI-IV”.
- In “TFI-IV” folder you got a folder called “The Forgotten Island IV” & and a world map.
- Put the “The Forgotten Island IV” folder in you saves or in your server.
Texture Pack: Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack