The Lava Wipeout Map 1.10.2
Map types: Parkour
Author: EPICOWNER ❘ October 6, 2016 ❘ 361 views
The Lava Wipeout Map is the sequel to the map: “The Wipeout Obstacle Course” and the idea for the map was suggested by TBNRfrags was also known as PrestonPlayz in his youtube video.
In this map, there are different types of parkour either from the TV show and other Minecraft parkour types. This map is Lava-themed and looks a little bit different than a regular wipeout map.
How to install The Lava Wipeout Map for Minecraft:
- Download The-Lava-Wipeout-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for The Lava Wipeout Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2