The Pain of Jumping Map 1.10.2
Map types: Puzzle
Author: 720Z ❘ September 19, 2016 ❘ 318 views
Jumping stinks! Why would anyone want to jump? In The Pain of Jumping Map you are punished for jumping and must solve puzzles without that horrible activity. This is a rather short map depending on how long you take on each “level”.
There are 5 themed levels each with varying degrees of size and difficulty.
There are a few “collectables” of sorts hidden around and it is encouraged to explore. However, it is never encouraged to jump. Why would you ever want to do that?
How to install The Pain of Jumping Map for Minecraft:
- Download The-Pain-of-Jumping-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for The Pain of Jumping Map:
For Minecraft from 1.10.2