The Runic Dust Mod
Author: billythegoat101 ❘ March 15, 2013 ❘ 20,502 views
So this mod allows you to draw runes on the ground physically and outside the crafting gui. Depending on what pattern you draw and what you give as a sacrifice, something magical will happen.
- Install Minecraft Forge (with FML)
- Drag dustmod.jar into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/
- Drag whatever addon rune pack jars you have into the same folder.
- To disable a rune, go into /[ServerFolder]/DustModConfig.cfg and change it to false
- Some runes are disabled by default due to SMP incompatibility and cannot be re-enabled.
To Change the Block/Item IDs:
- Go to /.minecraft/config/DustMod.cfg. All the IDs should be there for you to change.
The download has been split!
- Core- The core of the mod. This is required both server and client no matter what.
- Default runes- The basic runes that used to come pre-installed. Requires the Core. Only needed on server unless client wants them in SSP.
- Decorative dusts- A addon for decorative dusts of all wool colors. Requires Core. Only needed on server unless client wants them in SSP.
- (UPD) Updated to MC1.5
- (ADD) Dust only glows when active or activating (also brighter)
- (ADD) Ruts glow with the light value of what fills it
- (ADD) Beacon (torch) rune now turns off when powered by redstone signal.
- (ADD) Added LeapI, LeapII, VoidI, BounceI, BlinkI, BlinkII, ForesightI, and Return I Inscriptions to the official release.
- (TWK) Scrolls now place slower if in survival (hold down right click)
- (CNG) Pages of the tome are no longer saved to disk, but are instead just kept in memory. Hopefully this will reduce issues.
- (FIX) Fixed several crashing bugs
- (FIX) Spirit pickaxe not dropping blocks
- (FIX) Eggifier not working on mod entities
- (FIX) Rabbit Hole being able to break through adminium and blocks as hard/harder than obsidian
- (FIX) Heights rune not keeping its beam type on relogging
Decorative Addon Pack: http://www.dl2.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1363355743
For Minecraft 1.4.5
Decorative Addon Pack: http://www.dl.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1354536086