Think’s Lab Minions Mod 1.8/1.7.10
Author: RealThinknoodles, UnstoppableN ❘ September 11, 2016 ❘ 48,746 views
Think’s Lab Minions Mod 1.8/1.7.10 adds 5 new mobs to Minecraft: 4 different Minion types (two-eyed boy, one-eyed boy, two-eyed girl, and evil purple minions) and a Golden Retriever.
The mod adds spawn eggs for the 5 mobs shown above, along with a “Noodle Soup” item.
- You can toggle AI modes (Villager/No AI/Companion/Wolf/Pick Me/Panick) for the minions by right-clicking the Minion mob with a stick.
- If you right-click them with anything else, they will take it from you and/or exchange it with the item they are currently holding.
- If they are in Companion/Wolf Mode, right-clicking a minion with an empty hand will make them sit.
- The one-eye minion will randomly spawn a “Kevin” who carries TNT and sets it off, griefing your world.
How to install Think’s Lab Minions Mod 1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Think’s Lab Minions Mod 1.8/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8