Tools Compressor Mod
Author: elix_x ❘ August 9, 2016 ❘ 42,210 views
Tools Compressor Mod. All usefull tools take half of hotbar, and it’s a bit annoying and what if you could compress all this in 1 slot? Yes, YOU CAN!
This is your normal hotbar:
Using tools compressor, your hotbar will look like this:
With extra bonuses!
- When you hit any entity, tool that deals most damage will be choosen
- When you start breaking block, convienient tool will choosen
- Mining level and other params still counts!
- If you don’t want auto-switch: just fix current tool WITH SIMPLE KEY PRESS!
- Manually switch between tools, WITH SIMPLE KEY PRESS!
- ALL DATA (name, enchants, durability…..) IS SAVED
How do i do that?
How to use:
- Press M and 0-9 on numpad to choose tool. 0 default/ nothing choosed
- Start breaking any block and tool will automatically choose convinient tool. err Something like that
- Hit entity, and tool will choose with most attack damage. errrrr Something like that… yeah…
- Press F to fix mode or unfix. It means that it will not choose tools automatically
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Tools Compressor Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.10