Totem Defender Mod 1.8/1.7.10
Author: kopc0801 ❘ September 1, 2016 ❘ 21,095 views
Totem Defender Mod 1.8/1.7.10 adds 4 totems, which defend territory from enemy entities. Totems are configured by configuration items and have 4 base attributes: Attack’s speed, damage, radius and level.
Upgrade items level depend on totem level: It’s not possible to use level 2 items for level 1 totem, but possible use level 1 items for level 2 totem. This would work well for balance.
Steps to configure totem:
- Insert mode (projectile or AoE).
- Insert filter who need to track (enemy, living, player, etc.).
- Insert optionally upgrades.
How to install Totem Defender Mod 1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Totem Defender Mod 1.8/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8