Toxic World Mod 1.7.10
Author: Speiger ❘ September 24, 2016 ❘ 19,711 views
Toxic World Mod 1.7.10 adds a couple features in that make Hardcore playing a little bit harder.
- It implements Toxic Rain which will apply the Potion Effect of Poison on you, the longer you are outside in the rain the harder the Effect will be.
- Also some BiomeTypes are Toxic, breaking Ground/Grass Blocks can cause a Toxic Gas to drain out and it will add the Poisen Effect on you.
- Staying in water in the Toxic BiomeTypes and you get Poisen too.
- Also it implements a Enchantment “Uncorrodible” to the game which lowers the chance that you get poisened. (Armor gets no PoisenDamage even without that enchantment). It does not completly remove it but it lowers the chance (the full armor make it to a 5% chance) drasticly.
- Toxic Biome Types are: Swamp Type, Jungle Type, Dead Type, Wet Type
- Almost Everything is configable:
- You can dissable: ToxicRain, Toxic Water and Toxic Blocks.
- Also Changeable: ToxicBlock Chance (default: 5% chance) and how the PotionEffect gets applied (initTime, addTime, maxTime)
Hardness levels. Which effects the Rain of Minecraft.
- 0 = Easy: Normal Minecraft rain. The Rain Calculator from Toxic World is 100% dissabled
- 1 = Normal: Rain Calculator is enabled and Minecraft rain which you know is dissabled. It rains more Randomly, but the Delays between are also effected. (Special Data at the end)
- 2 = Hard: RainCalculator is enabled and it is harder then in Normal mode. Raining is more likely (+230% More Chance then in Normal Mode). Also the Delay Time after the rains are shorter.
- DelayTime: 250Sec + (random) Max 500Sec + Last Rain Time (the longer the rain was the more time get added here)
- Rain Time: (Will be picked Randomly. Each has the same chance)
- Short Rain: 50 Sec + (random) Max 70 Sec
- Normal Rain: 500 Sec + (random) Max 600 Sec
- Long Rain: 600 Sec
- Rain Chance after Delay: 10%
- Thunder Storm Chance: 5%
- Rain/Thunder Strengh: Totally Random. (Between 100% and 0%)
- Delay Time:
- First Time: 100 Sec + (random) Max 50 Sec
- After Rain: 1 Sec + (random) Max 0,5 Sec + (Last Rain Time / 100)
- Rain Time: Between: 600 and 3000 Seconds
- Rain Chance after Delay: 33%
- Thunder Storm Chance: 25%
- Rain/Thunder Strengh: between 70% and 100% (randomly picking between these numbers)
How to install Toxic World Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Toxic World Mod 1.7.10