tPC Parkour Map
Map types: Parkour
Author: tetrix1993 ❘ September 30, 2016 ❘ 29,933 views
About tPC Parkour Map
tPC Parkour is a huge map filled with different challenges of different themes. Enjoy the different scenery in the map while you ‘parkour’ around! Themes include a large park, a vast desert, a cold snowfield, and even a burning netherworld!
tPC Parkour Map heavily used Command Blocks (especially the /tp commands).
Rules of tPC Parkour Map:
- Play on PEACEFUL.
- Do not break or build any objects (including item frame, string, glowstone etc).
- At some stages there is a SPECIAL RULE, you must obey them.
- Mods that affect your movement are not allowed (see below for examples)
- You are allowed to change the time and weather using ‘/time’, ‘/toggledownfall’, and ‘/weather’ commands.
- Your gamemode must be in Adventure at all times (default).
List of Prohibited Mods:
- Better Sprint Mod
- Fly mod
- Portal Gun mod
- Smart Moving mod
- Other mods that affect your movement
Challenges in tPC Parkour Map:
Challenge 1 to 10
Challenge 11 to 20
Challenge 21 to 25
Tags and Achievements
- Added Challenge 4: Lost Dungeon
- Added Challenge 20: Lapis Tower
- Added Challenge 22: Water Factory
- Added Challenge 23: Orchard Mall
- Added Challenge 24: Extreme Facility
- Added Challenge 25: Emerald Facility