Tron Mod 1.7.10
Author: Trinicrafter10 ❘ August 14, 2016 ❘ 60,142 views
Tron Mod 1.7.10 is based off of the Movie Tron and this mod adds in a new Tron Dimension “The Grid” , Tron based mobs, Light Cycles, epic weapons & gadgets and much more.
- Program ingot – Used in the crafting of program (blue tron guys) items. To get,mine and smelt program ore.
- Corrupt program ingot – Used in crafting corrupt program (Orange tron guys) items. To get, mine and smelt corrupt program ore.
- Tron metal ingot – Used in crafting all 3 corrupt,fused and program tools and armor. To get, mine and smelt tron metal ore.
- Fused ingot – Made by fusing corrupt and program items.
- Discs – Come in both corrupt and program. To use,right click with the correct energy in your hand. If you’re using a corrupt program disc,use corrupt energy. If it’s a program disc,use program energy. Discs can also be acquired from bosses and tron mobs. There is no fused disc. 100,000 durability as it is meant to be kept forever.
- Energy – Made by placing 1 of either corrupt or program energy in the crafting. Gives 32 of chosen energy. Powers guns and discs.
- Plasma gun – Comes in corrupt and program. Ignites enemies on hit. The ammo is the energy of whichever side your gun is (so corrupt gun = corrupt energy for example.)
- Light baton – Comes in fused,corrupt and program. Fused does 13 damage,others do 12.
- Tron metal tools – Like normal tools,but more durability,different recipe and dig speed. No tron metal hoe yet.
- Program/fused/corrupt tools – Like normal tools but with more damage,dig speed and different recipes. Batons replace sword,and no hoe.
- Programmers baton – Used to ignite tron portal.
- Tron portal – Made out of tron metal,in the shape of a normal sized nether portal.
- Program/corrupt/tron metal block – Made by placing 9 tron metal/program/corrupt ingots in the crafting table. Used for style,but tron metal blocks can be used for a tron portal.
How to install Tron Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Tron Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.10