Useful Cheats ModLast Updated: November 9, 2012 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 42,730 views
Hello. This is a multiplayer cheat mod. it is chat-based currently
Note: Put a . in front of all commands in Automatic mode
- .mode – Switches between chat and command modes. This will not do anything in Automatic mode.
- nethernav – Allows for the correct use of clocks and compasses in the nether
- fly – Do I need to explain this one?
- noslow – You are unaffected by webs and soulsand
- force sprint – Forces you to sprint, works with nocheat
- derp [normal/jumps] -Nothing is complete without derp mode for that fun aspect
- cls – Clears the chat
- wallclimb – The world is your ladder
- xray – Who even mines randomly anymore?
- fullbright – Because no one likes the dark
- locator – Allows you to see how close people are to you
- set step [int] – Set your stepheight
- force sneak – Its like holding down sneak, but without the risk of a finger slip
- knockback – Prevent knockback
- autoaim – Aimbot that even attacks for you
- aura [pl/mob/both] – Kills everyone around you (Might need tweaks, feedback on this please)
- version – See the current mod version
- update – Check for an update
- help – Open this topic
- autopvp – Simple and close range. Respawns automatically. Blocks automatically. (This will undergo some updates while I get it working better)
- autowalk – Walk automatically
- autorespawn – Instantly, automatically respawn
- nofall – Don’t take fall damage
- cavefinder – Find caves
- weather – Disable weather.
- instant – Mines instantly.
- lifesupport – When your health hits a certain point, it sends the server a command to teleport away.
- alloff – Turns all commands off right away
- autofish – Catch fish 100% of the time
- And more soon!
Automatic mode commands:
- .. – Adds a dot the the beginning of the message
I would like to explain the new lowhealth command. Basically, when your health hits a set (Currently unconfigurable I’ll change that later) amount, it will send the server a command (Again, Currently unconfigurable) for you to teleport away. The default health level is 8 and the default command is ‘/spawn’. This could be most useful in PvP situations, or if you fall in lava.
Additionally it displays the biome you are in as well as the coords of your player. And it has a real-time clock. Isn’t that the best thing you have seen? Don’t lie now. When your connection is slow a counter will show up displaying the connection. As of 1.3.0 it will show your current mode (Chat or Command). As of 1.13.0 Your FPS and Chunk updates will show up on screen.
Multiplayer settings. This will contain options for anything that isn’t a command. It will receive updates as time goes on. Currently, this has a Session Id changer. Works best for offline servers and LAN parties. Will not work on any server that does is not in offline mode. As of 1.14.0 there is a button to switch between Automatic and Manual command modes. Auto will work only if you put a . in front of the command. Manual is using .mode. As of 1.14.1 this option saves. As of 2.2.1, there is a HUD Stats tab. You can turn off any HUD stat here (Excludes active commands). As of 2.3.0, All HUD Stats are off while the debug screen (Aka F3) is open.
- Install like any other mod. If you don’t know how, there are plenty of tutorials. Do not use modloader. Config folder will be created and update automatically.
- Finally updated to 1.5.1