VoxelMap Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 (Minecraft Minimap)
Author: Zaneris ❘ December 28, 2016 ❘ 982,583 views
VoxelMap mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 was originally Zan’s minimap, a rather famous minimap mod created by Zaneris. VoxelMap is an in-game minimap mod with a few nice features. It displays waypoints (per dimension, and per multiverse world if the server is running voxelPlugin). It also displays mob (and player) icons, with optional helmets and playernames. Waypoints can be edited or removed at any time, with an easy UI for picking their color. In SP (with commands enabled) or in MP with sufficient permissions, the user can teleport to any waypoint. Functions in the Nether. Has a handy cave mode. for underground exploration.
Beacon mode: show waypoints in world
Site of your last death marked on the map
Slopemap style for terrain
New Radar functionality
Old school squaremap (with waypoints)
Nethermap with waypoints
How to install VoxelMap mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (For Minecraft 1.7.2 or older) or LiteLoader (For Minecraft 1.7.10+).
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
VoxelMap Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2