Wall Teleporters Mod 1.7.10
Author: UnwrittenFun ❘ September 12, 2016 ❘ 25,752 views
Wall Teleporters Mod 1.7.10 adds teleporter walls to the game.
Once placed down, you can configure them with a location using a GPS Chip. This location will be the destination of the teleporter. To teleport, supply the teleporter with ender pearls or ender essence and just walk into the block.
You will need a teleporter base as a minimum but can make the teleporter larger by placing teleporter walls connected to the base. The walls + base will act as a multiblock.
How to install Wall Teleporters Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Commonfun Library.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Wall Teleporters Mod 1.7.10