Weather & Tornadoes Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: Corosus | 317,274 views |
Weather & Tornadoes Mod adds a tornado block and some other weather in to the game. This mod is very suited for people who are very bored of the normal premature creepers which can barely touch you in a fight. This mod adds alittle bit more challenge to the game by adding all these natural disasters.
- Extended storm system with 5 stages of increasing intensity.
- Naturally spawning water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes at the highpoint of storms.
- The storms rip up the terrain and toss it around.
New console command: /waveheight #, sets the base wave height to #, use for maximizing the joy of surfing
waveRenderRange = how much of the waves to render (for performance tweaking)
Naturally spawning tornadoes, with detection blocks, recipes are:
How to install Weather & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Weather & Tornadoes Mod
- Extract the zip. In the zip, copy the contents of the folder into your %appdata%.minecraft folder
- Run the game, and let them spawn naturally or create the Tornado item from the top recipe in the picture inside zip file
- Extra configuration is possible, mod_EntMover.cfg inside %appdata%.minecraftconfig
- Fixed client side wind not working / debug info crashing