Where Next Parkour Map
Map types: Parkour
Author: TPC Bonehound ❘ September 5, 2016 ❘ 1,267 views
“Where Next?” is a singleplayer parkour map that appears as you play. When you jump, the blocks to jump on will appear in front of you. There are 9 unique levels with different block configurations and styles.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download links for Where Next:
For Minecraft 1.9.4