Wild Caves Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: Alexmania | October 24, 2013 | 62,654 views
What is Wild Caves Mod?
This mod gives some much needed love to vanilla caves, adds stalactites, stalagmites, vines, glowing mushrooms, icicles and there’s more to come. This mod is based off greyjusticar’s mod which was based on Dilla’s mod, hence the 3.
- Decorates caves to make them more interesting
- Stalactites and Stalagmites generate in caves.
- Stalagmites will only generate under stalactites.
- Stalactites, Stalagmites and vines generate dynamically and can be as long as you want (config option)
- Entities can get damaged when falling on stalagmites
- Different features depending on biome
- Stalactites and stalagmites in all biomes
- Vines on humid and jungle like biomes
- Icicles on cold biomes
- More water sources on wet biomes
- sand and sandstone generates on arid caves
- sandstone stalactites/stalagmites on arid biomes
- ice generates on frozen biomes
- iceshrooms on frozen caves
- stone stalactites/stalagmites drop cobblestone and they can be collected intact with silk touch
- sandstone stalactites/stalagmites drop sandstone and they can be collected intact with silk touch
- spiderwebs now generate on caves
- Glowing mushrooms and iceshrooms drop glowstone dust when destroyed and can be sheared
- Properties file with many options to customize the mod to your liking, change block ids, the frequency a certain feature occurs, length of vines and stalactites/stalagmites, etc.
- Compatible with ExtrabiomesXL
- skulls/heads spawn on dungeon chests
- skeleton skulls spawn rarely on caves
How to install:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Fixed cetain settings in the config file not working properly
- Some minor code improovements
- Added a 1.6.x version
Wild Caves Mod Download Links: