World War 2 Resource Pack
Author: scazzum ❘ August 4, 2016 ❘ 12,297 views
World War 2 Resource Pack for Minecraft Frostburn update version that added new blocks and some new sounds.
World War 2 Pack Screenshots
World War 2 Pack Trailer
How to Install World War 2 Pack for Minecraft
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
Download links for World War 2 Resource Pack
For 1.7 and 1.6