XRay Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10 (Fullbright, Cave Finder, Survival Fly)
Author: AmbientOcclusion ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 1,380,475 views
XRay mode: Default keybinding: X
- In the user interface, you can choose which blocks get rendered, and which don’t.
- You can also create additional XRay profiles, and then assign a keybinding to them in-game if you want further customizability.
Cavefinder: Default keybinding: C
- Works just like XRay mode.
- Cavefinder does not automatically turn on fullbright like XRay does. Therefore, you can use it to find torches or other light sources in caves.
Fullbright: Default keybinding: L
- My fullbright is a little bit better than others…
Setting gamma to 1000% while under water
XRay Fullbright while under water
Configurable coordinates display
- For instructions on how to configure them, see the configuration page.
- Here is an example of what you could do:
Survival fly and fly speed
- By default, there is no keybinding set for fly. To enable fly you must set a keybinding for it.
- Pressing the fly keybinding enables survival fly. This allows you to use double jump to start flying. It is very similar to being in creative mode.
- Double tapping the fly keybinding makes you start flying immediately.
Easy to install and compatible with any other mod(s)
User interface to make configuration easier
How to install XRay Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
XRay Mod comes with an installer. Simply double click on the downloaded file, and select a profile to install it into. You can select a vanilla profile, a modded profile, a Minecraft Forge profile, or even a LiteLoader profile! It will also detect Technic mod packs and ATLauncher instances.
Note: if you double click on the installer, and it opens in WinRAR (or similar program), you will need to right click on the downloaded file, and go to Open with → Java(TM) Platform SE binary. If that option is not available you may need to install or reinstall Java.
XRay Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For all versions v19 (Supports from Minecraft 1.5.2 to Minecraft 1.9.2)
For all versions v20 (Supports from Minecraft 1.5.2 to Minecraft 1.9.4)
For all versions v26 (Supports everything from Minecraft 1.5.2 to Minecraft 1.10)
For all versions v31 (Supports everything from Minecraft 1.5.2 to Minecraft 1.10.2)
For all versions v46 (Supports everything from Minecraft 1.6.4 to Minecraft 1.11)
For all versions v47 (Supports everything from Minecraft 1.6.4 to Minecraft 1.11)