Y-Run Parkour Map
Map types: Parkour
Author: ShockingShots ❘ September 24, 2016 ❘ 11,935 views
About Y-Run Parkour Map
Y-Run is a difficult 1-2 player speed run/race map with frequent checkpoints. If you’re playing on a server, turn command blocks on.
Y-Run Parkour Map Features:
- Frequent checkpoints
- A timer
- Sea Lanterns and Glowstone- Set your checkpoint
- Iron Blocks and Gold Blocks- Speed boost
- Although this can be played with 1 person, it is recommended that you play with 2 people.
- All jumps are 100% possible.
- There is a bug at the end of the course where it doesn’t instruct you how to get back to spawn. TO GET BACK TO SPAWN WHEN YOU ARE IN GAMEMODE 3, ALL PLAYERS MUST FLOAT ON TOP OF THE GLASS PLATFORM AT THE END OF THE COURSE.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Download links for Y-Run Parkour Map:
For Minecraft 1.8