Embark on a thrilling expedition to the revamped deserts of Minecraft with the Remastered Desert Temple Data Pack (1.20.2, 1.19.4). This immersive addition transforms the arid landscapes into a treasure trove of mysteries, featuring remastered structures that promise both challenges and untold riches. Enjoy playing this data pack!


  • Brings the structure of the desert temple remastered, making it bigger, more imposing, more entertaining.
  • Keep in mind that it does not replace the Minecraft desert temple structure, so you can find simple desert temples.
  • You have a 70% chance of finding a remastered temple and a 30% chance of finding a simple temple.


How to Install:

  1. Please visit the following link for full instructions: How To Download & Install Data Packs
  2. Don’t miss out on today’s latest Minecraft Data Packs!

Remastered Desert Temple Data Pack (1.20.2, 1.19.4) Download Links

For Minecraft 1.20.2, 1.20.1, 1.19.4

Data Pack: Download from Server 1Download from Server 2

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 2 Average: 4.5]