AnimationAPI 1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: thehippomaster21 | 138,587 views |
What is AnimationAPI?
Have you searched for hours and hours, looking for a way to properly animate your entities? Well look no further! The AnimationAPI is a mini-library that allows modders to (more) easily animate their entities.
Can’t believe unless you see it? Check out these photos and a video by ThnxCya of some animated creatures.
Although the AnimationAPI is supposed to be easier for modders to use, it still is quite complicated, so a tutorial has been made to guide you modders along the way
How to install AnimationAPI:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Locate .minecraft
- Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
- Click the folder that is called Roaming
- Find the folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods (DO NOT EXTRACT)
- Download the src files
- Extract the src zip
- Move the folder called ‘mods’ inside MCP’s src/minecraft/ directory
- Animate your entities!
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
- Added ModelJoint class
- Added ModelObjRenderer class