Auto Farmer Mod
Author: Corosus ❘ September 22, 2013 ❘ 63,222 views
- Added bonemeal support for instant results, all you need are bones and you’ve almost got wheat!
- 2 auto farming features:
- Auto Harvesting: When standing on level ground, will harvest any crops that are fully mature, as well as any reeds (except the bottom most piece), will harvest tallgrass too.
- Auto planting: When standing on level ground AND with seeds in your hand, will auto plant seeds on any tilled land in the area
- Both features have a ~4 block radius.
- Added A key that toggles harvesting on and off, default “H” (configurable)
- Added A key that toggles planting on and off, default “J” (configurable)
- Watermelon and pumpkin support!
- Tallgrass is no longer destroyed if you are holding a sword or a tool, prevents them being wasted on it
- Works for ModLoader, FML, or Forge
How to install Auto Farmer Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Auto Farmer Mod
- Installation Option 1: Copy the zip file itself into .minecraft/mods folder, Forge will take care of the rest.
- Installation Option 2: Copy the contents of the zip into your minecraft.jar, delete META-INF folder
Older versions require ModLoader and audiomod (Minecraft 1.5.2 or older)