Blue Shaders Mod 1.7.10
Author: CrapDeShoes ❘ August 26, 2016 ❘ 169,920 views
Here is some informations about Blue Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 Frostburn that you can need before download it.
Mods recommended to experience a lag-free feeling:
How to install Blue Shaders Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install GLSL Shaders
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the Blue Shaders into the folder.
- Select Blue Shaders and select “Done”.
- New Lighting Code
- Waving Leaves, Waving Grass, Waving Lilies And Etc…
- New Water Color Code
- Lag Free
- Fix Water Glitch (If Glitch Persist Use Optifine)