Bucket Craft Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2August 11, 2015 ❘ Minecraft Mods ❘ 35,374 views
- Adds 5 new buckets!
- All buckets can be used to milk cows.
- Cake crafting works with all types, but you can’t combine them.
- Wooden Bucket – will break apart after you empty it, and can’t hold lava (try it, something cool happens!)
- Stone Bucket – will break after one use, can hold both water and lava
- Golden Bucket – can take 3 waters or lavas, showing the current contents using it’s damage bar
- Diamond Bucket – can take 16 waters or lavas, and bonus: Can milk SHEEP!
- Obsidian Bucket – the most imba, can hold 32 blocks, can collect FIRE(!) and if you are lucky, you can milk pig. This does not work very well, because pigs are too small. Bonus: Can place water in the NETHER!
Stacking does not work for milk.
Fire collecting may seem useless, but since fire can be found naturally in the nether, and can be easily farmed in forests, you can collect it and save your flint’n’steel! Also this bucket can be used for firefighting, and you can then empty it into water pool.
Here you can see stacking: number of blocks, and under it the corresponding bucket.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Grim3212 Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.8
Author: MightyPork, Grim3212