Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.7.10/1.7.5/1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.5, 1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: chocapic13 | 323,499 views |
Chocapic Shaders is a mod that dramatically improves the graphics of Minecraft. As its name suggests, its main function is to add dynamic shadows (shaders in English), a pleasing effect of wind on the leaves, real sunshine and a better water modeled before. Shaders have several different versions, all more or less resource intensive.
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping (add relief to blocks + reflections)
- Bumpmap (less performance expensive method to add relief + reflections)
- Classic (no relief and standard graphic amelioration)
Real-time shadows,lens effects,volumetric lightning and reflections!
Surfaces become wet and reflective when raining!
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (If you are using MC 1.7.2)
- Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod
- Download Chocapic13 Shaders Mod
- Drag and drop into your minecraft.jar the files for your minecraft version
- Drag and drop the content of the “tp” folder into your favorite texturepack and turn custom colors on optifine settings
- You are now able to use one of the “original” presets : go into the “shader” folder then into the “original” folder and choose a performance preset. Open the folder corresponding to the performance preset you choose, open this “shaders” folder and drag and drop all the .fsh and .vsh files into your minecraft.jar/shaders.
- To change shaders simply replace the content of the shaders folder for another shader preset.
Optifine settings :
- Mipmap level : 3 or max,except if you are using parralax occlusion set it to 1 or 2
- Rain : fast (fancy is too slow and don’t add something really noticeable)
- Fog : off
- Custom colors : on
- Chunk update : multi-core
- Advanced opengl : off (better on for parralax occlusion and 1.4.6/1.4.7)
- Lazy chunk update : off
- Updates per frame : 1
- Smooth fps : off
- Smooth world : off
- Cloud height : what you want (disable clouds shadow in shaders button options with 1.4.6/1.4.7)/ at least 60 (for 1.4.5)
- Anisotropic/antialiasing : off
- And enable fxaa for nvidia or mlaa for amd into your control panel for antialiasing!
- Nvidia Users : disable threaded optimisation into the nvidia control panel
About performance and sytem requirements :
This mod is very demanding and if you can’t run default minecraft correctly, don’t try to install this mod.
In my case with a GTX 670 i get around 50-60 fps with the extreme version, 75-80 with ultra,90-95 with high, 100-110 with medium and above 150 with low (cpu limited here) with a 16 chunks render distance. This can change a lot depending on the situation.
- Into the shaderpack folders there are .fsh and .vsh files. You can open them with any text editor, and there are different constant that you can change by yourself.
- You can increase the render resolution into the shaderpack settings. x1.42… correspond to SSAA x2, x2.0 to SSAA x4. However it kills the framerate.
- Shadow render resolution can be increased too here.
For Minecraft 1.7.2/1.7.4/1.7.5/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
Previous versions:Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.7.10/1.7.5/1.7.2,