Author: SkynetAB Team ❘ November 27, 2014 ❘ 11,577 views
Have you ever just wanted some bells in Minecraft? Do you or a friend need a little extra something that is missing for the church or school in your village? DaBells maybe just what you’re looking for.
- 33 Bells have been added to Minecraft
- 5 Tier system where the lower-tiered bells are used to craft the higher-tiered ones
- 8 Bells (Tier 0) are purely Decorative while the higher tiers add potion effects to players when struck
- The higher the tier, the more powerful the effect or the longer the effect lasts (or both!!)
- The Final Bell (Tier 5) is crafted using all the Tier 4 Bells and combines all their effects
- Config option for Techne-Modeled Bells (default) or choose the Classic Style
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.