Disaster-Craft Mod [1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: Dr_Castafole | July 19, 2013 | 42,916 views
This mod has 3 biomes, 1 monster, 2 Blocks, 1 Items and a lot of ruins.
- The scene take place after a mondial nuclear war
- The world is devastated, Buildings are now ruins, The oceans and the rivers dried up…
- There is no future…
The Devastated Biome : no grass, no river, only some ruins…
The desert biome : Perhaps the only place that has not changed since the atomic war.
The desert gravel biome : a barren land that has kept the traces of battles of the Great War. Evidenced by the bomb craters.
Desert Gravel Biome
There are as many houses, petrol stations, the cimetiere …There are bunker in the gravel biome, they have a lot of resources, but they are dangerous.All ruins contain surprises but not always good.
The Fire Ant: A small and low mutated ant. She is located in the gravel biomes. She rush to attack you and you inflames if she touches you, but if you hit she leaks. She also appears at night in all biomes.
Blocs and Items: There are bramble and mutated crocus which gives a strange food.
Blackberry-bush mutated crocus and Boiled
Images with shader and Mineout textures pack
- Download and install
- Download Disaster-Craft Mod
- Put Disaster-Craft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Add HighWay
- The strength of the fire ant increases with the difficulty
- Translation of “bouillie” in “boiled”
- Rebalancing the generation
- Adding mob spawner in cemeteries
- Adding random epitaph on the graves