For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.5.2August 14, 2016 ❘ Minecraft Mods ❘ 104,095 views
Disaster-Craft Mod has 3 biomes, 1 monster, 2 Blocks, 1 Items and a lot of ruins.
- The scene take place after a mondial nuclear war
- The world is devastated, Buildings are now ruins, The oceans and the rivers dried up…
- There is no future…
The Devastated Biome : no grass, no river, only some ruins…
The desert biome : Perhaps the only place that has not changed since the atomic war.
The desert gravel biome : a barren land that has kept the traces of battles of the Great War. Evidenced by the bomb craters.
Desert Gravel Biome
There are as many houses, petrol stations, the cimetiere …There are bunker in the gravel biome, they have a lot of resources, but they are dangerous.All ruins contain surprises but not always good.
The Fire Ant: A small and low mutated ant. She is located in the gravel biomes. She rush to attack you and you inflames if she touches you, but if you hit she leaks. She also appears at night in all biomes.
Blocs and Items: There are bramble and mutated crocus which gives a strange food.
Blackberry-bush mutated crocus and Boiled
Images with shader and Mineout textures pack
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download links for Disaster-Craft Mod: