Map types: CTM
Author: qmagnet ❘ September 9, 2016 ❘ 145,467 views
About Diversity Map
Diversity Map is a unique take on the CTM genre. As usual, you have to complete the monument by collecting the coloured wool. However in Diversity, each wool is obtained by finishing a completely different Minecraft map genre.
Diversity Map Screenshots:
Diversity Map Video:
In an effort to weed out any forms of cheating, since I can’t change the Minecraft code, please understand…
- 1. No breaking, placing or crafting ANY items unless instructed or implied.
- 2. No changing gamemodes or difficulty, for ANY reason whatsoever.
- 3. ABSOLUTELY no typing commands like TP, give, spawnpoint, etc. (ESPECIALLY for Multiplayer!)
- 4. For Single Player, start on Easy. Avoid viewing the Options Screen if possible.
When you cheat, we all lose
- Default Texture/Resource Pack
- Brightness: High
Escape Branch Help:
Puzzle Branch Help:
- Updated map for 1.7.4
- Dropper now has Death Counter
- Wither summons and lifebar will go down
- Ladders given in Arena are less confusing
- Possible bug fix of stuck levels in Arena after they have been beaten (unconfirmed)
- Texts rewritten
- Some riddle hints rewritten
Download links for Diversity Map: