DJ Party Mod
Author: brandonlane6 ❘ June 8, 2014 ❘ 75,038 views
The DJ Party mod, an awesome addition allowing you to create custom songs, add lasers, smoke, dancefloors and lots more.
- DJ Deck With Lasers
- Aesthetic Speaker Toweres for Left and Right Sides
- Dance Floor with 2 Modes
- Laser Light
- Smoke Machine
- Recording Unit To Create Up To 50 Songs
- DJ Controls For Altering Laser Properties, And To Turn On/Off Various Other Things
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Speakers, SmokeMachine, DanceFloor type1, DJDeck Lasers
RecordingUnit, DJDeck, DJControls, DanceFloor type2 all the Items
IgR = G – Glass, I – Iron Ingot, g – Glowstone Dust, R – Redstone, V – Vinyl Chunk, _ – Nothing
LRP = I – Iron Ingot, L – Laser Module, R – Redstone, P – Programmer Chip
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the extracted folder into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
To Install Discs:
- 1) Grab a free mp3 – ogg Converter (Even Audacity Does This) and convert up to 50 songs.
- 2) Move the songs into .minecraft/PartyModMusic (Must have run the game with mod once)
- 3) Record the music onto blank records in game and enjoy the music!