Dragon Craft Mod
Author: meganukebmp ❘ December 5, 2014 ❘ 109,708 views
What is Dragon Craft?
This Minecraft Mod lets you ride colorful glow in the dark dragons in Minecraft! The Dragon Craft mod adds more dragons into Minecraft that you can hatch and tame your very own pet Dragon in Minecraft. There are five new pet dragons in this mod which glow in the dark and can be flown all over your Minecraft world!
What are the mobs?
There are 5 dragons:
Why is there only one spawn egg?
- The mod uses commands and locations to identify the breeds (will explain later)
- To change the breed use the new /dragon command!
My dragon is a baby
- Yes that is normal! All dragons start off as babies and then grow until their normal size.
How can i get one in survival?
- Collect the enderdragon egg in survival and put it in a warm place. Then simply right click the egg and wait until its hatched.
Meat on a stick
How do I tame / ride a dragon?
- You feed it with fish until it loves you (like a wolf)
- You can then saddle it and use the set controls (in the controls options) to fly it.
- You can also craft a meat on a stick and use it to control your dragons.
How do dragons look like flying?
- The /dragon command will explain th command.
- Dragons can be made to sit and not follow its owner when clicked with a bone.
Dragons glow in the dark
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links: