What is Dungeon Crawler Mod?
Ever wanted to be that one guy that survives by using paper clips? Well fret no more! This mod may not include paper clips, but it does include just about everything you need to survive in a world without the comfort of having a home.
This mod uses a meager 13 item IDs for the 39 new items it adds. Items added include weapons, armor, weapons, traps, mines, and improvised explosives! There are also new recipes to salvage materials and make old items in new ways.
There’s a properties file that currently does nothing! If you have item ID conflicts, change the other mods’ items for now! The properties file is generated in the ‘config’ folder in your .minecraft directory.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4 and 1.6.2
Dungeon Crawler Mod Download Links: