Eldritch Empires Mod
Author: Sea_Bass ❘ December 11, 2013 ❘ 20,214 views
How it works:
Make a collector (recipe below) and right click to turn it on/off. While it’s on, a portal will be created in a random location nearby. Attacking creatures will come from the portal and attempt to destroy the collector. It’s up to you to make sure they don’t do that.
The collector collects magic essence, which also comes through the portal, so you must have a clear path between the collector and the portal for the collector to work properly. Magic essence is nearly invisible, but if you look carefully, you can notice the sparkles. When the magic essence reaches the collector, it drops a condensed magic essence item.
You can use the condensed magic essence, to build defensive golems, create items, or combine 9 together to get a diamond.
They come in 4 varieties, regular Zoblins, Zoblin Bombers, Zoblin Warriors and the much more difficult Zoblin Boss. Make sure to kill bombers quickly, as they can blow up and destroy the collector.
These come in 3 regular varieties, the normal Rabid Dwarfs, Dwarf Miners and Dwarf Warriors. Miners carry a pickaxe that they use to destroy blocks, so be careful. There’s also the Dwarven Demolitionist, a boss mob that throws bombs. Destroy them quick before they explode!
Check the recipes section for how to make the blocks that spawn them. A couple other notes, they can take a little while to spawn at first, and if it’s killed, just wait a little bit and another one should spawn in its place.
The golem wand is used to upgrade your defensive golems. While holding the wand, right click on the spawner block (not the golem itself) to see upgrade options.
Level 1 costs: 5 experience levels
Level 2 costs: 10 experience levels plus 1 condensed magic essence
Level 3 costs: 15 experience levels plus 2 condensed magic essences
Stone Archer Spawner (requires undamaged bow)
Stone Warrior Spawner (requires undamaged iron sword)
Stone Mage Spawner
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- made dwarf demolitionist bomb throw rate more predictable
- waits until closer to throw bombs
- mobs no longer get stuck together at portal
- add costs to spawner gui
- current wave now announced
- ice crystal no longer creates bombs
- golem spawners more blast resistant
- golem spawners now 1/2 block high
- mobs no longer fall through golem spawners
- golem spawners no longer require a block underneath
- golem spawners cannot be placed directly above/below another spawner
- golems no longer drop items
Mod Download Links: