Elemental Swords Mod
Author: FiskFille ❘ May 25, 2014 ❘ 128,790 views
Elemental Swords is a mod that adds 4 useful and really cool new swords with elemental abilities into your game – Fire, water, earth and wind!
The Basic Materials:
To craft each sword, you will need a certain material associated to the corresponding elements. There are 4 elemental materials: Blaze Ingot, Aquastone, Subminium Rock and Air Crystal!
So how do I get these valuables?
Dirt, clay, and sand now has a 3,2% (1 out of 32) chance to drop 1-2 aquastones if the block is underwater.
Similarly, coal ore has a 3,2% (1 out of 32) chance to drop 1-2 subminium rocks if the block is near stone.
Blaze ingots and air crystals are only craftable, so I’ll get to the crafting recipes in a bit.
The key components of the mod, are of course the swords! They are not exactly crafted like the ones in vanilla minecraft, but as mentioned above, we’ll get to those in a bit.
Holding right-click when having a sword in your hand will start using its special ability. All swords have 512 uses.
Tier 1 Swords:
- Special buff when held: Fire Resistance potion effect.
- Special ability: Expanding ring of fire, if an enemy touches it they will be set on fire.
- If you hit an enemy with it, they will be set on fire for 10 seconds.
- Special buff when held: Infinite air-supply when underwater.
- Special ability: Shooting ray of water. It will deal 1 heart of damage to enemies on land, and 3.5 hearts to enemies in water.
- If you hit an enemy with it, they will get a Weakness potion effect for 5 seconds.
- Special buff when held: Resistance potion effect.
- Special ability: Expanding wave of explosions, which will deal 1.5 hearts of damage per second.
- If you hit an enemy with it, a small explosion will be created at their location. (It doesn’t damage you, though.)
- Special buff when held: You will take no fall damage at all.
- Special ability: Expanding cloud of smoke, which will send nearby enemies flying into the air.
- If you hit an enemy with it, they will get launched into the air.
Now, for the last recipe, all swords are crafted like this, but with their corresponding material. (Fire = blaze ingot, water = aquastone, earth = subminium rock, wind = air crystal)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
For 1.5.2 (Modloader version)