Ender Projectiles Mod
Author: Lothrazar ❘ April 14, 2016 ❘ 5,882 views
Ender Projectiles mod adds throwable items including torches and lighting bolts. Similar to ender pearls, that each has a unique effect when it lands.
- Ender Bomb: Will cause an explosion when it lands. Upgrade three times by adding gunpowder.
- Ender Blaze: Blaze powder, ender pearl, and flint to throw this and set fire to the landed area, or to any mob you hit.
- Ender Torch: Places a regular torch when it lands.
- Ender Snow: Places a snow layer when it lands, or increments up the existing snow layer by 1 if it lands on snow.
- Ender Wheat: Harvests and replants crops in the area nearby where it lands (all crops, not just wheat, including most crops from other mods, and pumpkin/melon steams not blocks).
- Ender Lightning: Spawns a lightning bolt when it lands.
- Ender Water: Sets a water source block when it lands.
- Ender Shears: Harvests a sheep that it hits. Otherwise drops as an item.
- Ender Fishhook: Tries to catch a fish if it lands in water
- Ender Ruby: Tries to find your bed.
- Ender Dungeonfinder: Tries to fly towards the nearest spawner
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Ender Projectiles Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.9.0