Family C Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.5.2Last Updated: October 8, 2015 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 157,947 views
- Selecting your gender (with JBRA you will see the female model too!)
- Marriage a player
- Divorce from your partner
- Adopting a player
The key is configurable
- The Interact key (default: will show you every info you need to know that the mod gives currently. If you dont look at somebody then your data will show up. If you look at a player then you will see his data and other buttons will appear too of requirements are met. You can currently Adopt or Marry an other Player. If you Adopt then he/she will be your Child. If you Porpose to someone that he/she will be your Marriage Partner.
- To change your gender type: /jfcgender (male or female) [playerName] OR /jfcgender switch [playerName]
- You can set your social status to single or clear your parent name or clear your childrens: /jfc (Single or noParent or noChild) [playerName]
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod, JBRA Client, JRMCore.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links: