Flappy World Mod 1.7.10
Author: TLHPoE ❘ August 11, 2016 ❘ 31,235 views
Flappy World Mod 1.7.10 adds FLAPPY BIRD to Minecraft! Additionally, there is a leaderboard of the flappy world high scores in the world! Use the /scores command to view it. Finally, you can get loot based on your score! See the loot system spoiler below!
Here’s the algorithm on how I decide what you get based on your score:
- If score is equal to or greater than 50, you have a 75 percent chance to get 1 emerald for every 10 points you get after 50. if you roll the 25 perecent chance, you get 1 diamond for every 10 points you get after 50
- If score is equal to or greater than 35, you get 1 gold ingot for every 5 points you get after 35
- If score is equal to or greater than 35, you get 1 exp level for every 5 points you get after 25
- If score is equal to or greater than 25, you get 1 iron ingot for every 5 points you get after 25
- If score is equal to or greater than 10, you get 1 coal for every 2 points you get after 10
Checking out the high scores in the world
How to install Flappy World Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install TLHPoE Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Flappy World Mod 1.7.10