Forestry Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: SirSengir | October 14, 2013 | 186,858 views
What is Forestry Mod?
The goal of this mod is to automate tree farming as much as possible without becoming entirely overpowered. This mod also adds bees, rubber trees, pipes, machines and more..
- Automatic Farms
- Bee breeding
- Tree breeding
- Intelligent Backpacks
- Mail System
- Energy Production
- Compatibility with several mods, most notably , IndustrialCraft 2, Railcraft and RedPower 2.
- Go to the wiki at http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki
Optional, but strongly recommended:
How to install Forestry Mod:
- Download and install
- Download mod zip file
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one
- Bugfix: Typo in config string (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Changing missing config value defaults to -1 to prevent random interactions (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Prevents farm blocks from “flashing” before settling on their correct texture (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with GUI Rendering prorgess bars in the wrong order (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Changing handling of container inventories on some devices (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Fixing up particle rendering system to use distance culling and *nix dev paths (Player)
- Change: Fixed egregious oversight where feature was missing for this time of year.
Forestry Mod Download Links: