Fruit Charcoal Mod 1.7.10
Author: MinecraftDevin11 ❘ August 19, 2016 ❘ 9,221 views
Fruit Charcoal Mod 1.7.10 adds in game sugar cane, melons, carrots, pumpkins, wheat, potatoes and netherwarts.
By default, the biofuel will smelt 6 items.
Bits smelt exactly 1 item.
Base items, compressed, double compressed, Fruit Charcoals and Super Fruit Charcoals. Super Fruit Charcoals are pretty pricey, but are worth it.. Considering they smelt 25k items. There’s also 4x charcoals. Just smelt charcoals!
Potatoes, Wheat, Sugarcane, Netherwart, Cacti, Carrots, Melons, and pumpkins. (In non realistic mode, charcoal and eggs are used, too.)
There are two configuration modes:
- Realism: 2 items in the mod; All smelting goes into biofuel bits, can be crafted into chunks for more efficiency. This configuration is 100% configurable for burn times and amount of chunks. (Default)
- “Not Realism”: Basically, any “fruit” smelted goes into a charcoal(fied?) version. Not very realistic.
How to install Fruit Charcoal Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Fruit Charcoal Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.10