Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9/1.7.2
Author: FLUFFY2 ❘ September 19, 2016 ❘ 42,126 views
Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9/1.7.2 adds chandeliers and torches you have to light with flint and steal.
Lanterns and Flashlights Mod Features:
- A portable lightsource that makes light around you, for the cost of oil.
- You can place it on the ground or hang it.
- When you are holding it, press F(by default), to turn it on or off.
- If its placed down right click to toggle it and SHIFT+right click to pick it up.
- ALso when its placed down you can right click on it with Lantern oil to refill it.
- The fuel source of the lantern.
- You can place it down and pick it up when you right click on it.
- A modern portable light source, that can light the area where you point it.
- It needs power to work, that you can get from Redstone blocks.
- To toggle it press F(by default).
- You cannot place it down!
Lanterns and Flashlights Mod Screenshots:
How to install Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9/1.7.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Lanterns and Flashlights Mod 1.8.9/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2