Mine Little Brony Mod
Author: Teotoo ❘ June 15, 2013 ❘ 56,414 views
This mod adds Pony mobs from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to Single Player Minecraft!
Yes, it has a similar name to the awesome “Mine Little Pony” mod
This mod adds many new items to the game, found on the TV show “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic”. Other added features include pony mobs, zap apples, fluttershy trees, and many more things! There’s also a biome for the Everfree Forest. The mod also (currently) adds The Mane 6, and Derpy to the game. The ponies use Verdana’s Models from the aforementioned “Mine Little Pony” mod. They also use Verdana’s skins.
You may want to use the mods: Mine Little Pony (makes you a pony) and Pony Powers (gives you pony attributes, such as the ability to fly without hacks if you’re a Pegasus, and more!) with this mod!
This mod uses Minecraft Forge, and doesn’t edit ANY base class – so compatibility should be fine. You will need to download and install ModLoader if you haven’t already. But that doesn’t matter at the moment as this is still a WIP
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Mine Little Brony Mod
- Do not extract what you downloaded, all you need to do is put the zip file you downloaded for this mod into .minecraft/mods
- Officially updated to 1.5.2
- Waterproof barrels now retain their liquids
- Barrels now emit light based on lightlevel of liquid
- Fixed barrel liquid level render.
- Liquid name and amount added to item tooltip of barrels.
- Blocks that drop special stuff (e.g. barrels drop barrel items w/nbt values) will not drop if they player’s in creative mode.
- Food won’t take 2 items instead of taking 1.
- Blocks that drop special stuff (e.g. barrels drop barrel items w/nbt values) will not drop if the player is in creative mode.
- Coloured Glass saves saves its colour.
- Add mcmod.info file, including MLB logo (by dann494, if I recall correctly)
- Move all MineLittlePony classes (even if tweaked by myself) to verdanaetal.minelittlepony.*
- Food items now heal the correct amounts depending on what they are, and SCC spawns half as frequently.
- There’s now a config option for players to add custom gems.
- Begun implementation of mirror pools.
- Barrels now have a blacklist of liquids to read.