Minecraft Snapshot 14w11b: New Endermite Mob, Speedy Minecarts, and More…
- Upward facing droppers/dispensers only shoot items west
- Tripwire hook Texture Messed up
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity
- Flickering world menu
- Name and ID cannot both be blank
- Endermite Spawn Egg has the wrong name
- When ironbars are placed on a block, the lower part is black.
- Dark Oak Sapling name is missing.
- Existing player heads only show the default Steve head
- No podzol in creative inventory
- Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 7
- EnderMites doesn’t move
- Brewing stand graphic shows different things depending on which angle you look at it
- (For resource pack makers) generic blocks now load models and not predefined block shapes
- Derailed minecarts sink into the ground
- Minecart hitbox is too tall
- Custom UUIDLeast/UUIDMost pair yields error
- Rails don’t render from below
- Entity UUID WitherSkull
- Changed minecart physics
- Made furnace minecart actually useful
- Improved the general mob AI
- And some surprises, try to find them
- Fixed some minor bugs
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Credits: Mojang Team
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w11b/minecraft_server.14w11b.jar